Jump to Main Content
- Chrobak, Tadeusz; Szombara, Stanisław; Kozoł, Krystian; Lupa, Michal
- Geocarto international 2017 v.32 no.3 pp. 238-256
- algorithms; models; quantitative analysis
- ... The article is composed of two sections. In the first section, the authors describe the application of minimum line dimensions which are dependent on line shape, width and the operational scale of the map. The proposed solutions are based on the Euclidean metric space, for which the minimum dimensions of Saliszczew’s elementary triangle (Elementary triangle – is the term pertaining to model, stand ...
- Mushtaq, Fayma; Nee Lala, Mili Ghosh
- Geocarto international 2017 v.32 no.3 pp. 274-285
- Landsat; algorithms; alkalinity; anthropogenic activities; chemical oxygen demand; chlorides; dissolved oxygen; electrical conductivity; lakes; normalized difference vegetation index; pH; phosphates; reflectance; regression analysis; remote sensing; total suspended solids; turbidity; water hardness; India
- ... The overarching aim of this study was to derive simple and accurate algorithms for the retrieval of water quality parameters for the Wular Lake using Landsat 8 OLI satellite data. The water quality parameters include pH, COD, DO, alkalinity, hardness, chloride, TDS, total suspended solids (TSS), turbidity, electric conductivity and phosphate. Regression analysis was performed using atmospherically ...