Jump to Main Content
- Acharya, Debaditya; Porwal, Alok; Bhattacharya, Avik
- Geocarto international 2017 v.32 no.3 pp. 257-273
- data collection; deformation; digital elevation models; remote sensing; spatial data; India
- ... Optical and microwave remote sensing data are used in conjunction with a digital elevation model to map lineaments in the central parts of the Aravalli region, Rajasthan, western India. Lineament maps interpreted from each data-set are subsequently combined to derive a composite lineament map of the area. Rose plots are used to identify the prominent trends of the lineaments and compared with publ ...
- Mondal, Arun; Khare, Deepak; Kundu, Sananda
- Geocarto international 2017 v.32 no.3 pp. 334-349
- Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer; Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation; digital elevation models; soil erosion; uncertainty; uncertainty analysis; watersheds
- ... The Digital Elevation Model (DEM) is one of the important parameters of soil erosion assessment and notable uncertainties are found in using different resolutions of the DEM. Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation model has been applied to analyze the effect of open-source DEMs with different resolution and accuracy on the uncertainties of soil erosion modelling in a part of the Narmada river basin ...