Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: bruno?
- Gallo, Bruna C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Geoderma 2019 v.348 pp. 189-206
- Landsat; color; kaolinite; normal distribution; quartz; reflectance; remote sensing; sesquioxides; soil heterogeneity; soil mineralogy; soil sampling; soil surveys; texture; time series analysis; toposequences; topsoil; Brazil
- ... Pedological assessment and mapping by hyperspectral proximal and multispectral remote sensing comes up as an important alternative for large extent areas with high soil variability. Strategies indicating how to integrate these multi-source data for digital soil mapping are emerging. In this paper, we used proximal and remote sensed data to perform pedological assessments and to support a detailed ...
- Gallo, Bruna C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Geoderma 2019
- clay; kriging; mathematical models; monitoring; prediction; reflectance; reflectance spectroscopy; remote sensing; satellites; soil properties; soil surveys; subsurface soil layers; Brazil
- ... It is impossible to make pedological maps without understanding subsurface attributes. Several strategies can be used for soil mapping, from a tacit knowledge to mathematical modeling. However, there are still gaps in knowledge regarding how to optimize subsurface mapping. This work aimed to quantify subsurface soil attributes using satellite spectral reflectance and geographically weighted regres ...