Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Junfeng; Zhu, Qingyun; Shan, Yangong; Wang, Yuhui; Song, Xinshan; Lei, Xiaohui
- Geoderma 2018 v.314 pp. 1-7
- Commelina communis; biodegradability; copper; enzyme activity; heavy metals; leaves; metabolism; nutrients; peroxidase; phytoremediation; roots; shoots; soil
- ... Phytoextraction has been considered as an attractive option technique for the remediation of heavy metals contaminated soils. In this study, Commelina communis L. (Control), and plant with EDDS (5mmolkg−1) or micro-electric field (0.5Vcm−1) was performed to treat Cu-contaminated soils spiked by Cu content of 0, 100, 200, 400, 600mgL−1. Compared with the Control system, when biodegradable chelant o ...
- Xiao, Kongcao; Li, Dejun; Wen, Li; Yang, Liqiong; Luo, Pan; Chen, Hao; Wang, Kelin
- Geoderma 2018 v.314 pp. 184-189
- dissolved organic nitrogen; mineralization; shrublands; cropland; nitrification; secondary forests; karsts; soil; ammonium; ecosystems; grasslands; nitrates; China
- ... Soil nitrogen (N) availability is crucial in governing the dynamics of ecosystem structure and function. However, the variation pattern of soil N availability during post-agricultural succession has been poorly understood for karst regions. Here, soil N availability variables, including concentrations of soil total N (TN), dissolved inorganic N (DIN=ammonium (NH4+)+nitrate (NO3−)), dissolved organ ...