Jump to Main Content
- Jačka, Lukáš; Pavlásek, Jiří; Pech, Pavel; Kuráž, Václav
- Geoderma 2016 v.276 pp. 74-83
- mountain soils, etc ; Podzols; data collection; engineering; equations; hydraulic conductivity; infiltration rate; normal values; organic horizons; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... In order to obtain infiltration parameters and analytical expressions of the cumulative infiltration and infiltration rate, raw infiltration data are often evaluated using various infiltration equations. Knowledge about the evaluation variability of these equations in the specific case of extremely heterogeneous soils provides important information for many hydrological and engineering application ...
- Zaiets, Olena; Poch, Rosa M.
- Geoderma 2016 v.272 pp. 83-92
- mountain soils, etc ; Calciustepts; Collembola; Diptera; Enchytraeidae; Isopoda; Ustifluvents; Ustorthents; ecosystems; fauna; feces; forests; fungi; humus; hyphae; light microscopes; microstructure; mites; particulate organic matter; pastures; sclerotia; soil micromorphology; soil structure; topsoil; worm casts; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Humus classification is one of the most useful approaches when studying the dynamics of SOM in an ecosystem. Until now, soil micromorphology has seldom been applied to the determination of humus types, in spite of the close relationship between soil organic matter and soil structure. Micromorphological techniques were applied to the study of humus soils under forest and pasture in the Catalan Pre- ...