Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: bruno?
- Gallo, Bruna C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Geoderma 2019
- clay; kriging; mathematical models; monitoring; prediction; reflectance; reflectance spectroscopy; remote sensing; satellites; soil properties; soil surveys; subsurface soil layers; Brazil
- ... It is impossible to make pedological maps without understanding subsurface attributes. Several strategies can be used for soil mapping, from a tacit knowledge to mathematical modeling. However, there are still gaps in knowledge regarding how to optimize subsurface mapping. This work aimed to quantify subsurface soil attributes using satellite spectral reflectance and geographically weighted regres ...
- Gallo, Bruna Cristina, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Geoderma 2017
- Oxisols; analysis of variance; clay; clay fraction; databases; models; prediction; proximate composition; spectral analysis; spectrometers; tropical soils
- ... There are several ways to extract much information using soil spectral data. For this reason, the database should be well built including standards and protocols both in the lab and in field acquisitions. If not all will align the measurement one to each other, the models will have no merit in term of large-scale application and stay as an academic exercise only. The use of standard samples with k ...