Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: bruno?
- Gallo, Bruna C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Geoderma 2019 v.348 pp. 189-206
- Landsat; color; kaolinite; normal distribution; quartz; reflectance; remote sensing; sesquioxides; soil heterogeneity; soil mineralogy; soil sampling; soil surveys; texture; time series analysis; toposequences; topsoil; Brazil
- ... Pedological assessment and mapping by hyperspectral proximal and multispectral remote sensing comes up as an important alternative for large extent areas with high soil variability. Strategies indicating how to integrate these multi-source data for digital soil mapping are emerging. In this paper, we used proximal and remote sensed data to perform pedological assessments and to support a detailed ...
- Gallo, Bruna C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Geoderma 2016 v.274 pp. 18-27
- color; digital libraries; farms; models; prediction; principal component analysis; regression analysis; soil color; soil map; soil sampling; soil surveys; soil types; topsoil; Brazil
- ... Conventional soil mapping is costly and time consuming. Therefore, the development of quick, cheap, but accurate methods is required. Several studies highlight the importance of developing regional soil spectral libraries for digital soil mapping, but few studies report on the use of these libraries to aid digital mapping of soil types. This study aims to produce a digital soil map using as traini ...