Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: bruno?
- Gallo, Bruna C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Geoderma 2016 v.274 pp. 18-27
- color; digital libraries; farms; models; prediction; principal component analysis; regression analysis; soil color; soil map; soil sampling; soil surveys; soil types; topsoil; Brazil
- ... Conventional soil mapping is costly and time consuming. Therefore, the development of quick, cheap, but accurate methods is required. Several studies highlight the importance of developing regional soil spectral libraries for digital soil mapping, but few studies report on the use of these libraries to aid digital mapping of soil types. This study aims to produce a digital soil map using as traini ...
- de Oliveira, Bruna Gonçalves, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Geoderma 2013 v.200-201 pp. 77-84
- biofuels; carbon dioxide; ethanol; ethanol production; farms; fossil fuels; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse soils; methane; nitrous oxide; soil treatment; straw; sugarcane; transportation; vinasse; Brazil
- ... Sugarcane ethanol is the main liquid biofuel used in Brazil as a substitute for fossil fuels for the mitigation of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. However, ethanol production also produces GHG emissions during the agricultural phase through the disposal of its residues. Vinasse, as the main residue from ethanol production, may contribute to GHG emission during its storage, transportation and appli ...