Jump to Main Content
- Glæsner, Nadia; van der Bom, Frederik; Bruun, Sander; McLaren, Timothy; Larsen, Flemming Hofmann; Magid, Jakob
- Geoderma 2019 v.338 pp. 136-144
- manure amendments, etc ; X-ray absorption spectroscopy; agricultural land; calcium; composts; iron; mineral fertilizers; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; phosphorus; recycling; sewage sludge; soil profiles; stable isotopes; sustainable agriculture; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Recycling of waste products to agricultural fields is important for sustainable crop production, particularly for managing phosphorus (P). How different forms of waste affect the accumulation, transformation and plant availability of P in soil is therefore of major interest. A long-term experimental field that assesses conventional fertilizers with that of urban wastes was analyzed for P accumulat ...
- Liang, Feng; Li, Jianwei; Zhang, Shuiqing; Gao, Hongjun; Wang, Boren; Shi, Xiaojun; Huang, Shaoming; Xu, Minggang
- Geoderma 2019 v.337 pp. 853-862
- manure amendments, etc ; carbon sequestration; carbon sinks; cropland; data collection; nitrogen; phosphorus; potassium fertilizers; roots; soil organic carbon; stubble; subsurface soil layers; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Soil organic carbon (SOC) sequestration at subsurface layers (i.e. >20 cm) remains unclear under long-term fertilization practices. Based on long-term datasets of fertilization experiments in four typical Chinese croplands, representing soils with high fertility at Gongzhuling (GZL, black soil) and Chongqing (CQ, purple soil), and low fertility at Zhengzhou (ZZ, aquatic Chao soil) and Qiyang (QY, ...