Jump to Main Content
- Siqueira, Diego Silva, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Geoderma regional 2015 v.5 pp. 150-156
- Oxisols; X-ray diffraction; goethite; hematite; mineral content; models; oxides; reflectance spectroscopy; soil properties; Brazil
- ... This work aims to evaluate the accuracy of different procedures using diffuse reflectance spectroscopy for estimation for iron oxides in the soil. Soil samples were collected at a depth of 0.00–0.20m in two study areas, with iron oxide content ranging from 22 to 253gkg⁻¹. Hematite (Hm) and goethite (Gt) were quantified using two techniques: X-ray diffraction (XRD) and diffuse reflectance spectrosc ...
- Siqueira, Diego Silva, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Geoderma regional 2015 v.4 pp. 91-99
- aluminum; copper; geostatistics; iron; landscapes; manganese; planning; plateaus; soil; space and time; zinc; Brazil
- ... Spatial distribution of micronutrients and aluminum of the soils varies widely in space and time under the influence of natural and anthropogenic factors. Fulfilling sustainable production requirements requires precisely characterizing micronutrients and aluminium variability in order to implement effective agronomical practices. The aim of this work was to propose a sample planning for available ...