Jump to Main Content
- Wei, Ting; Dong, Zhiwen; Kang, Shichang; Rostami, Masoud; Ulbrich, Sven; Shao, Yaping
- Global and planetary change 2019 v.177 pp. 69-80
- hinterland, etc ; atmospheric circulation; basins; climate; deserts; dust; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; geographical distribution; glaciers; isotopes; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; mountains; provenance; snowpack; soil crusts; spring; streams; strontium; summer; transmission electron microscopes; transmission electron microscopy; China; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... This study investigated the isotopic compositions of Hf, Nd, and Sr in aeolian dust deposited in several glacier basins of the northeast Tibetan Plateau in order to trace the source and provenance of long-range transported (LRT) dust in the region. Transmission electron microscope (TEM) and energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer (EDX) measurements and dust size distributions both indicated that LRT ...
- Korngreen, D.; Zilberman, T.
- Global and planetary change 2017 v.154 pp. 44-60
- hinterland, etc ; basins; carbon; climate; organic matter; oxygen; stable isotopes; Israel; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Three Late Permian – early Middle Triassic successions (Avdat 1, Pleshet 1 and David 1 boreholes, Levant Basin, Israel), located in relatively proximal and distal order from land within a broad tropical mixed carbonate/siliciclastic open marine zone, were studied using carbonate and organic matter contents (organic and inorganic carbon) in order to demonstrate the degree of effect of the land-mari ...