Jump to Main Content
- Mammarella, Ivan, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Global change biology 2018 v.24 no.9 pp. 3990-4008
- broadleaved evergreen forests; carbon; carbon cycle; chlorophyll; cropland; ecosystems; grasslands; models; photosynthesis; photosynthetically active radiation; prediction; primary productivity; radiation use efficiency; temperature; vegetation index
- ... Solar‐induced chlorophyll fluorescence (SIF) has been increasingly used as a proxy for terrestrial gross primary productivity (GPP). Previous work mainly evaluated the relationship between satellite‐observed SIF and gridded GPP products both based on coarse spatial resolutions. Finer resolution SIF (1.3 km × 2.25 km) measured from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory‐2 (OCO‐2) provides the first opport ...
- Mammarella, Ivan, et al. Show all 27 Authors
- Global change biology 2014 v.20 no.11 pp. 3439-3456
- Picea; coniferous forests; deciduous forests; energy transfer; equations; grasslands; heat transfer; models; phenology; summer; terrestrial ecosystems; tundra; vapor pressure; wetlands; winter
- ... In this study latent heat flux (λE) measurements made at 65 boreal and arctic eddy‐covariance (EC) sites were analyses by using the Penman–Monteith equation. Sites were stratified into nine different ecosystem types: harvested and burnt forest areas, pine forests, spruce or fir forests, Douglas‐fir forests, broadleaf deciduous forests, larch forests, wetlands, tundra and natural grasslands. The Pe ...