Jump to Main Content
- Peters, Debra P. C., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Global change biology 2018 v.24 no.5 pp. 1935-1951
- climate change; climatic factors; ecosystems; grasslands; primary productivity; rain; uncertainty
- ... There is considerable uncertainty in the magnitude and direction of changes in precipitation associated with climate change, and ecosystem responses are also uncertain. Multiyear periods of above‐ and below‐average rainfall may foretell consequences of changes in rainfall regime. We compiled long‐term aboveground net primary productivity (ANPP) and precipitation (PPT) data for eight North American ...
- Peters, Debra P. C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Global change biology 2014 v.20 no.8 pp. 2631-2643
- Nematoda; biogeochemical cycles; botanical composition; climate; climate change; ecosystems; evapotranspiration; grasslands; mites; plant available water; soil food webs; soil properties; soil sampling; temperature; Antarctica
- ... Climate change will result in reduced soil water availability in much of the world either due to changes in precipitation or increased temperature and evapotranspiration. How communities of mites and nematodes may respond to changes in moisture availability is not well known, yet these organisms play important roles in decomposition and nutrient cycling processes. We determined how communities of ...