Jump to Main Content
- Adams-Groom, Beverley
- Grana 2018 v.57 no.3 pp. 223-234
- crime; forensic sciences; habitats; palynology; pollen; pollen analysis
- ... To provide evidence of a link between a crime scene and a suspect, pollen analysis is occasionally employed. However, experimental research linking pollen on footwear to a specific crime scene has been infrequently undertaken such that there are limited references to cite in court. In this blind study, the author had to determine, which of 12 pairs of footwear had walked on a mock scene by compari ...
- Shao, Yunyun; Xu, Fengxia
- Grana 2018 v.57 no.3 pp. 161-177
- Goniothalamus; Polyalthia; extrusion; palynology; pollen; scanning electron microscopy; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; Thailand
- ... The pollen morphology of 49 species and one variety, representing 18 genera of the family Annonaceae from Thailand, is described and illustrated based on observations using scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The pollen grains of Anaxagorea show double-spheres as a result of the intine extrusion. The palynological evidence confirms the close relationship of Dasymaschalon, Desmos and Asian Friesodi ...