Jump to Main Content
- Rohwer, Jens G.
- Grana 2018 v.57 no.3 pp. 178-213
- Beilschmiedia; Cryptocarya; Endiandra; Eusideroxylon; exine; pollen; scanning electron microscopy; type collections; New Caledonia; South America
- ... In this study, pollen grains of 74 taxa (84 specimens) of the Cryptocarya group, including 22 type collections, have been examined by scanning electron microscopy. Pollen grains of Aspidostemon, Endiandra, Hexapora, Potameia and Triadodaphne are described here for the first time. For the other genera (Beilschmiedia, Cryptocarya, Eusideroxylon, Potoxylon) the results of previous studies are largely ...
- Shao, Yunyun; Xu, Fengxia
- Grana 2018 v.57 no.3 pp. 161-177
- Goniothalamus; Polyalthia; extrusion; palynology; pollen; scanning electron microscopy; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; Thailand
- ... The pollen morphology of 49 species and one variety, representing 18 genera of the family Annonaceae from Thailand, is described and illustrated based on observations using scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The pollen grains of Anaxagorea show double-spheres as a result of the intine extrusion. The palynological evidence confirms the close relationship of Dasymaschalon, Desmos and Asian Friesodi ...