Jump to Main Content
- Messora, Rita; Florenzano, Assunta; Torri, Paola; Mercuri, Anna Maria; Muzzalupo, Innocenzo; Arru, Laura
- Grana 2017 v.56 no.3 pp. 204-214
- Olea europaea; crops; cultivars; exine; light microscopy; morphometry; olives; pollen; reticulum; scanning electron microscopy; Italy
- ... Pollen morphology of 14 cultivars of Olea europaea subsp. europaea var. europaea was analysed in order to discriminate main pollen types. The cultivars were selected from the most spread and early flowering crops grown in Italy. Morphometric parameters were observed on acetolysed pollen by means of light microscopy and scanning electron microscopy. Polar axis (P), equatorial diameter (E), P / E ra ...
- Maya Manzano, José María; Fernández Rodríguez, Santiago; Vaquero Del Pino, Consolación; Gonzalo Garijo, Ángela; Silva Palacios, Inmaculada; Tormo Molina, Rafael; Moreno Corchero, Alfonsa; Cosmes Martín, Pedro Miguel; Blanco Pérez, Rosa Miriam; Domínguez Noche, Carmen; Fernández Moya, Luis; Alfonso Sanz, Juan Vicente; Vaquero Pérez, Pilar; Pérez Marín, Miguel Luis; Rapp, Ana; Rojo, Jesús; Pérez-Badia, Rosa
- Grana 2017 v.56 no.3 pp. 228-239
- Olea; Poaceae; Quercus; correlation; crops; olives; pollen; spore traps; surface area; wind; Spain
- ... The present study seeks to compare daily and hourly airborne pollen concentrations at eight different stations in Castilla-La Mancha (central Spain) and Extremadura (south-western Spain) and assess pollen distribution sources. Sampling stations were located 69–440 km apart in a straight line in Albacete, Toledo, Talavera de la Reina and Ciudad Real in Castilla-La Mancha, and in Badajoz, Plasencia, ...