Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Zhiqiang; Wang, Gang; Yuan, Shuo; Wu, Dan; Liu, Wanyi; Ma, Baojun; Bi, Shuxian; Zhan, Haijuan; Chen, Xiaoyan
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3542-3546
- Lewis acids; aldehydes; catalysts; green chemistry; grinding; nanomaterials; sodium dodecyl sulfate; toxicity; wastewater
- ... An in situ developed Lewis acid–surfactant–SiO₂-combined (LASSC) nanocatalyst was used, for the first time, as a green and effective promoting medium for the electrophilic activation of aldehydes under solvent-free and dry grinding conditions. The advantages of using the LASSC nanocatalyst include avoiding the generation of wastewater containing sodium dodecyl sulfate and the use of toxic reagents ...
- Li, Zhuofei; Song, He; Guo, Rui; Zuo, Minghui; Hou, Chuanfu; Sun, Shouneng; He, Xin; Sun, Zhizhong; Chu, Wenyi
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3602-3605
- aldehydes; benzimidazoles; catalytic activity; fluorescein; green chemistry; oxidants; photocatalysts
- ... A mild strategy for visible-light-induced synthesis of benzimidazoles was developed using aromatic aldehydes and o-phenylenediamines as substrates. The use of an organic dye, fluorescein, as an innoxious photocatalyst provided a mild and inexpensive catalytic system to synthesize a series of benzimidazoles in moderate to excellent yields. It was originally applied to this system to obtain benzimid ...