Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yanrong; Nie, Yi; Lu, Xingmei; Zhang, Xiangping; He, Hongyan; Pan, Fengjiao; Zhou, Le; Liu, Xue; Ji, Xiaoyan; Zhang, Suojiang
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3499-3535
- adsorbents; aerogels; biomass; bioplastics; carbon nanotubes; cellulose; dispersants; dyes; electric field; feedstocks; fossil fuels; graphene; green chemistry; hemicellulose; high-value products; hydrodynamics; ionic liquids; lignin; lignocellulose; microwave radiation; sustainable development; ultrasonic treatment
- ... Lignocellulosic biomass is a potential sustainable feedstock to replace fossil fuels. However, the complex structure of biomass makes it difficult to convert into high-value products. Utilization of lignocellulosic biomass in a green and effective way is of great significance for sustainable development. Based on the analysis of different options, we proposed that cascade utilization according to ...
- ChengEqual contributors., Liangliang; Wang, Lingqiang; Wei, Luyao; Wu, Yue; Alam, Aftab; Xu, Chengbao; Wang, Yanting; Tu, Yuanyuan; Peng, Liangcai; Xia, Tao
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3693-3700
- bioethanol; biomass; cadmium; cadmium chloride; cellulose; ethanol production; food crops; green chemistry; heavy metals; mutants; phytoremediation; polymerization; polymers; saccharification; soil; straw; sugars; transgenic plants; wheat
- ... Wheat is a major food crop providing substantial biomass straw applicable for heavy metal phytoremediation and cellulosic ethanol production. In this study, we observed that wheat mutant straw could accumulate a maximum cadmium (Cd) concentration of 8.29 µg g⁻¹ dry straw, whereas wheat wild type (WT) contained Cd at a concentration of 6.43 µg g⁻¹, while grown in soil pots supplied with 75 mg CdCl₂ ...