Jump to Main Content
- RogersOn Demand Pharmaceuticals, Biotech 8, 737 N 5th Street, Richmond, VA 23219, USA., Luke; Jensen, Klavs F.
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3481-3498
- case studies; chemistry; drugs; green chemistry; manufacturing
- ... Continuous manufacturing and Green Chemistry, are two promising approaches to synthesis with underutilized potential that are gaining traction by the wider pharmaceutical community. We review Green Chemistry advances resulting when transitioning to continuous manufacturing with focus on Green Chemistry elements inherent in flow chemistry and related separation processes. Case studies of continuous ...
- Gu, Weidong; Liu, Xiaorong; Li, Feng; Shi, Sheldon Q.; Xia, Changlei; Zhou, Wenrui; Zhang, Derong; Gong, Shanshan; Li, Jianzhang
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3651-3665
- biodegradability; composite films; composite materials; crystallization; green chemistry; hydrogen bonding; manufacturing; nanomaterials; polyesters; soy protein isolate; tensile strength; water solubility
- ... The preparation of strong, tough, and biodegradable soy protein isolate (SPI)-based composite films remains challenging. The simulation of natural structures is highly desirable in the manufacture of synthetic polymer materials because it may significantly improve their mechanical properties and extend their applicability. Herein, we report a facile strategy for preparing a biodegradable SPI-based ...