Jump to Main Content
- Goh, Tian-Wei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.6 pp. 1461-1466
- carbon; catalysts; chemical bonding; chemoselectivity; cobalt; ethylbenzene; green chemistry; hydrogen; ketones; oxidation; oxygen; pyrolysis; shrinkage; surface area; temperature; volatilization; zinc
- ... Highly dispersed Co sites in highly porous N-doped carbon (Co-NC) were synthesized by high-temperature pyrolysis of Zn/Co bimetallic zeolitic imidazolate framework-8 (CoₓZn₁₀₀₋ₓ-ZIF). Wide characterization indicated that the pyrolysis atmosphere and temperature play crucial roles in the metal dispersion and pore structure of the resulting materials. A hydrogen treatment at elevated temperatures is ...
- Goh, Tian Wei, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3629-3636
- catalysts; catalytic activity; cost effectiveness; cyclohexanones; cyclohexenes; green chemistry; ligands; manganese; oxidants; oxidation; oxygen
- ... Selective oxidation of olefins to α,β-unsaturated ketones under mild reaction conditions has attracted considerable interest, since α,β-unsaturated ketones can serve as synthetic precursors for various downstream chemical products. The major inherent challenges with this chemical oxidation are chemo- and regio-selectivity as well as environmental concerns, i.e. catalyst recycle, safety and cost. U ...