Jump to Main Content
- Kundu, Sabuj, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.8 pp. 1999-2004
- air; benzimidazoles; diamines; glycols; green chemistry; iridium; moieties; quinoxalines
- ... Herein, an efficient methodology for the synthesis of a diverse class of N-heterocyclic moieties, such as quinoxalines, benzimidazoles and quinazolines, was developed in water using bio-renewable alcohols. The quinoxalines were successfully synthesized from a wide range of diamines and nitroamines with diols in air. Interestingly, benzimidazoles and quinazolines were synthesized with excellent iso ...
- Kundu, Sabuj, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Green chemistry 2018 v.20 no.14 pp. 3339-3345
- amines; drugs; green chemistry; methanol; sodium azide
- ... A Ru(ii) complex mediated synthesis of various N,N-dimethyl and N-monomethyl amines from organic azides using methanol as a methylating agent is reported. This methodology was successfully applied for a one-pot reaction of bromide derivatives and sodium azide in methanol. Notably, by controlling the reaction time several N-monomethylated and N,N-dimethylated amines were synthesized selectively. Th ...