Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yajun?
- Yao, Yijun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Ground water monitoring & remediation 2018 v.38 no.2 pp. 79-89
- United States Environmental Protection Agency; air; air quality; buildings; data collection; databases; dynamic models; fluid mechanics; groundwater; mathematical models; monitoring; prediction; screening; soil air; solvents; statistical analysis; vadose zone; vapors; volatile compounds; wells
- ... A value of 0.001 is recommended by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) for its groundwater‐to‐indoor air Generic Attenuation Factor (GAFG), used in assessing potential vapor intrusion (VI) impacts to indoor air, given measured groundwater concentrations of volatile chemicals of concern (e.g., chlorinated solvents). The GAFG can, in turn, be used for developing groundwater scr ...
- Yao, Yijun, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Ground water monitoring & remediation 2016 v.36 no.2 pp. 94-100
- biodegradation; models; oxygen; petroleum; soil air; uncertainty analysis; vapors
- ... In this study, we present a petroleum vapor intrusion (PVI) tool implemented in Microsoft® Excel® using Visual Basic for Applications and integrated within a graphical interface. The latter helps users easily visualize two‐dimensional soil gas concentration profiles and indoor concentrations as a function of site‐specific conditions such as source strength and depth, biodegradation reaction rate c ...