Jump to Main Content
- Al-Shehbaz, Ihsan A.; Zarucchi, James L.
- Harvard papers in botany 2008 v.13 no.2 pp. 293-294
- Arabis, etc ; Boechera; new combination; Ontario; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... The new combination Boechera dentata is proposed to replace the most commonly used B. shortii or Arabis shortii (Brassicaceae) for a species widespread in eastern and central United States and rare in Ontario, Canada. The complex nomenclatural history of the species is presented. ...
- German, Dmitry A.; Al-Shehbaz, Ihsan A.
- Harvard papers in botany 2008 v.13 no.2 pp. 289-291
- Arabis, etc ; new combination; plant morphology; plant taxonomy; taxonomic revisions; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... The name Arabis sect. Dendroarabis is raised to the generic rank, and a detailed generic description is given. The new combination D. fruticulosa is proposed. The generic boundaries of Arabis and the distinguishing characters separating it from Dendroarabis and Rhammatophyllum are discussed in connection with molecular data. ...