Jump to Main Content
- Andayani, Desak Gede Sri; Sukandar, Ukan; Sukandar, Elin Y.; Adnyana, I. Ketut
- Hayati: Journal of Biosciences 2015 v.22 no.4 pp. 186-190
- Aspergillus; Enterococcus; Escherichia coli; Nocardia; Paecilomyces marquandii; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptomyces galbus; agar; antineoplastic activity; bacteria; breast neoplasms; cell lines; coagulase negative staphylococci; culture media; ethyl acetate; fermentation; fungi; inhibitory concentration 50; metabolites; methicillin; minimum inhibitory concentration; neoplasm cells; screening; soil; soil microorganisms; vancomycin
- ... Microorganisms were isolated from soil taken from Tangkuban Perahu mountain. Five strains were investigated in this study, designated TP1, TP2, TP3, TP4, and TP5, respectively. Morphological, biochemical and molecular identifications were conducted for all five strains. These isolates were shown to be closely related to Nocardia sp. YIM 65630 (90%), Streptomyces galbus (99%), Aspergillus unguis (8 ...
- Herawati, Vivi Endar; Hutabarat, Johannes; Pinandoyo,; Radjasa, Ocky Karna
- Hayati: Journal of Biosciences 2015 v.22 no.4 pp. 169-173
- Daphnia magna; Oreochromis niloticus; chickens; coconut oil cake; feces; fermentation; fish feeds; food consumption; larvae; organic fertilizers; pH; poultry manure; probiotics; rice bran; survival rate; temperature; water quality
- ... Daphnia magna is a potential feed for fish. The aim of this research was to find the best treatment and effect of D. magna culture addition from fermented organic fertilizer, to growth and survival rate of Oreochromis niloticus larvae. There were five treatments, each with three repetitions used in the study. All treatments used chicken dung, and different combinations of rice bran, coconut oilcak ...