Jump to Main Content
- Osoba, V.; Sedláček, J.; Hanzlíková, M.; Literák, I.
- Helminthologia 2018 v.55 no.2 pp. 173-176
- Lanius collurio; Trematoda; adults; beak; females; juveniles; males; Czech Republic; Israel
- ... One juvenile Red-backed shrike (Lanius collurio) with a cutaneous cyst of Collyriclum faba under its beak was observed in Israel on 13 October 2016. Another Red-backed shrike (adult female) with multiple cutaneous cysts around the vent was observed in Průhonice, Czech Republic on 19 June 2017. A third Red-backed shrike (adult male) with three cutaneous cysts around the vent was observed in Mariáns ...
- Sokolov, S. G.; Khasanov, F. K.; Gordeev, I. I.
- Helminthologia 2018 v.55 no.2 pp. 95-101
- Trematoda; females; fish; genitalia; males; monophyly; parasites; ribosomal DNA; seminal vesicles; Antarctic region
- ... The trematode Postlepidapedon opisthobifurcatum (Zdzitowiecki, 1990) is a common intestinal parasite of the gadiform fishes of the Southern Ocean. In this work, we supplement the description of the species with the anatomy of the terminal part of the reproductive system and with molecular data. The male terminal genitalia are characterised by the presence of the external seminal vesicle and cirrus ...