Jump to Main Content
- Özer, A.; Kirca, D.
- Helminthologia 2014 v.50 no.4 pp. 269-280
- Ergasilus, etc ; Microcotyle; Mugil cephalus; Trichodina; dissolved oxygen; fauna; fish; parasites; salinity; temperate zones; water temperature; Turkey (country); Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The mugilids are among the most cosmopolitan teleost fishes and they are widely distributed in fresh, brackish and coastal marine waters of the tropical and temperate regions of the world. Liza aurata is one of eight mugilid species survive in Turkish waters. Parasite fauna of the golden grey mullet Liza aurata (Risso, 1810) collected from Lower Kızılırmak Delta in Samsun, Turkey were investigated ...
- Dzika, E.; Kuształa, A.; Kuształa, M.
- Helminthologia 2007 v.44 no.4 pp. 222-225
- Ergasilus, etc ; Abramis brama; Argulus foliaceus; Cestoda; Dactylogyrus; Diplostomum; Gyrodactylus; Hirudinea; brackish water; bream; carp; coastal water; flukes; lakes; sewage; surveys; Poland; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A total of 40 carp bream, Abramis brama (L.) from Lake Jamno were examined for their parasites in May 2002. Lake Jamno is a brackish-water coastal lagoon, strongly eutrophied and polluted by communal and industrial sewage from the city of Koszalin. The survey yielded 15 parasite species, representing different systematic groups, including 7 monogeneans Dactylogyrus auriculatus, D. falcatus, D. wun ...