Jump to Main Content
- Li, Anxin; Jiang, Jiali; Lu, Jianxiong
- Holzforschung 2019 v.73 no.3 pp. 241-250
- Cunninghamia lanceolata; activation energy; cell walls; dynamic load; earlywood; heartwood; latewood; loss modulus; modulus of elasticity; sapwood; storage modulus; temperature; tree age; viscoelasticity
- ... To clarify the viscoelasticity of earlywood (EW) and latewood (LW) within different growth rings of Chinese fir, the following data were determined: absolute dry density, percentage of tracheid cell wall, microfibril angle (MFA), modulus of elasticity (MOE), storage modulus (E′) and loss modulus (E″) within the 3ʳᵈ and 6ᵗʰ growth rings (in heartwood, hW) and the 14ᵗʰ and 18ᵗʰ growth rings (in sapw ...
- Peng, Hui; Jiang, Jiali; Lu, Jianxiong; Cao, Jinzhen
- Holzforschung 2019 v.73 no.3 pp. 229-239
- Cunninghamia lanceolata; adsorption; cell walls; equilibrium moisture content; relative humidity; viscoelasticity; wood
- ... The orthotropic viscoelastic creep (VEC) at a constant moisture content (MC) and mechano-sorptive creep (MSC) during the adsorption process were examined for Chinese fir (Cunninghamia lanceolata) under tension at 20, 40, 60 and 80% relative humidity (RH) (30°C). Free swelling was performed on matched specimens based on the strain partition assumption to better understand the characteristics of the ...