Jump to Main Content
- Zhan, Tianyi; Jiang, Jiali; Lu, Jianxiong; Zhang, Yaoli; Chang, Jianmin
- Holzforschung 2018 v.72 no.7 pp. 567-578
- Cunninghamia lanceolata; adsorption; cell walls; equilibrium moisture content; glass transition; lignin; relative humidity; temperature; viscoelasticity; wood; xylan
- ... The dynamic viscoelasticity of Chinese fir was investigated by dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA), while the influence of the moisture adsorption (MAdₛ) was the focus of the study. The specimens were climatized at 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80°C under two relative humidity (RH) modes. The RHᵣₐₘₚ mode included 0, 30, 60 and 90% RH with varied ramping rates (0.5, 1.0 and 2.0% RH min⁻¹), while the RHᵢₛₒₕᵤ ...
- Zhang, Zhengjian; Zhang, Qilian; Chen, Yunzhi; Li, Zhihong
- Holzforschung 2018 v.72 no.7 pp. 531-538
- adsorption; cellulose microfibrils; chlorides; crystal structure; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; oxygen; permeability; pulp; quaternary ammonium compounds; surface area; tensile strength
- ... Microfibrillated cellulose (MFC) preparation was investigated by means of cellulase pretreatment aided by poly(dimethyldiallylammonium chloride) (polyDADMAC) as an additive. The effect of polyDADMAC on the adsorption of cellulase onto the cellulose fibers, and the properties of MFC and MFC films are described. The additive improved the adsorption of cellulase onto cellulose fibers. Compared to the ...