Jump to Main Content
- Qi, Jianguo; Sun, Simin; Yang, Lin; Li, Mingjun; Ma, Fengwang; Zou, Yangjun
- Horticultural plant journal 2019 v.5 no.1 pp. 10-16
- H-transporting ATP synthase; Malus hupehensis; apples; drought; gene expression regulation; genes; horticultural crops; hydroponics; potassium; potassium channels; protons; root systems; roots; stress tolerance; transporters; trees; water stress
- ... As one of the most important mineral nutrient elements, potassium (K+) plays an important role in many plant physiological processes and determines both the yield and quality of crops. There are two typical gene families that regulate K+ transport in higher plants, including K+ channels and K+ transporters. However, little is known about how these channels and transporters divide their work in res ...
- Qi, Chenhui; Jiang, Han; Zhao, Xianyan; Mao, Ke; Liu, Haitao; Li, Yuanyuan; Hao, Yujin
- Horticultural plant journal 2019 v.5 no.1 pp. 1-9
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Malus domestica; abiotic stress; apples; biotic stress; chromosomes; disease resistance; drought; epicuticular wax; fruits; gene expression regulation; genes; horticultural crops; leaves; phylogeny; plant response; polyethylene glycol; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; roots; salicylic acid; stems; storage time; stress response; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Plant cuticular wax is an important determinant factor of fruit quality. Cuticular wax can protect the fruit from UV radiation, drought, and disease and increase the storage period of fruit. In many species, CER gene is associated with wax and can affect plant response to stress, but no characterization of CER gene and its family has been reported in apples. In this study, we identified 10 MdCER g ...