Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Jing; Liu, Bo; Cheng, Feng; Liang, Jianli; Wang, Xiaowu; Wu, Jian
- Horticultural plant journal 2016 v.2 no.4 pp. 217-223
- Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis; Chinese cabbage; chromosome mapping; doubled haploids; flowering date; genome; horticultural crops; life history; parents; quantitative trait loci; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... Flowering is a major developmental transition in the life-history of plants. Flowering time is under complex genetic control. In this study, 172 doubled haploid (DH) lines derived from a cross between two Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa ssp. pekinensis) DH lines, Y177 and Y195, were used for a high density linkage map construction and quantitative trait locus (QTL) mapping for flowering time in B. ...
- Wei, Xiaochun; Xu, Wen; Yuan, Yuxiang; Yao, Qiuju; Zhao, Yanyan; Wang, Zhiyong; Jiang, Wusheng; Zhang, Xiaowei
- Horticultural plant journal 2016 v.2 no.4 pp. 209-216
- Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis; Chinese cabbage; Plasmodiophora brassicae; gene expression regulation; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; metabolism; microRNA; plant hormones; plant pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; transcription (genetics)
- ... Increasing evidence has revealed that microRNAs play a pivotal role in the post transcriptional regulation of gene expression in response to pathogens in plants. However, there is little information available about the expression patterns of miRNAs and their targets in Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa ssp. pekinensis) under Plasmodiophora brassicae stress. In the present study, using deep sequencing ...