Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Weixin; Yang, Yingjie; Liu, Qianqian
- Horticulture, environment and biotechnology 2018 v.59 no.4 pp. 583-596
- Brassica rapa; Chinese cabbage; Southern blotting; benzyladenine; cultivars; culture media; explants; genetic transformation; kanamycin; leaves; naphthaleneacetic acid; polymerase chain reaction; seeds; shoots; silver nitrate; temperature; wilting; China
- ... To preserve and propagate valuable Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa L.) using mature vegetative organs without seeds, we established a high efficiency regeneration system from heading leaf explants and further explored its application in genetic transformation. Our results showed that maximum shoot regeneration of cultivars ‘Beijing New No. 3’ (88.46 ± 1.65%) and ‘Chengyangqing’ (73.77 ± 1.73%) were ...
- Li, Zongyan; Yang, Kunmei; Zhao, Yanrong; Lin, Ping
- Horticulture, environment and biotechnology 2018 v.59 no.4 pp. 567-574
- DNA; Paeonia delavayi; Paeonia rockii; Paeonia suffruticosa; branches; color; cultivars; flowers; genetic background; genetic markers; genetic relationships; genetic similarity; genetic variation; germplasm; hybrids; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; phylogeny; provenance; China
- ... The Xinan tree peony cultivar group, one of four Chinese peony cultivar groups, is distributed sparsely throughout Southwest China. This study aimed to characterize its genetic diversity and its genetic relationships with other peony groups. A total of 96 specimens from seven groups of different geographical provenances were collected and their genetic similarity was analyzed based on sequence-rel ...