Jump to Main Content
- Pennino, M. Grazia; Rotta, A.; Pierce, Graham J.; Bellido, José M.
- Hydrobiologia 2015 v.747 no.1 pp. 69-82
- correspondence analysis, etc ; Tursiops truncatus; dolphins; fisheries; fishermen; habitats; interspecific variation; models; species diversity; traditional technology; Italy; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Interactions between bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) and fisheries are an increasing problem in the Mediterranean and effective management measures are needed. In order to assess the impact of dolphin interactions on artisanal trammel nets, we examine 354 fishing operations performed in waters of the Archipelago de La Maddalena (Italy). We evaluate whether interactions were related to the ...
- Zhai, M.; Nováček, O.; Výravský, D.; Syrovátka, V.; Bojková, J.; Helešic, J.
- Hydrobiologia 2015 v.745 no.1 pp. 225-239
- correspondence analysis, etc ; fens; habitats; mineral content; species dispersal; spring; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... The effect of environment and species dispersal limitations may both significantly affect the structure of ecological metacommunities but there have been a relatively few attempts to separate their effects in aquatic assemblages. In this paper, we tested the relative importance of environment and space on the ostracod assemblages on a regional scale (encompassing ca 15,800 km²) in 74 permanent hel ...