Jump to Main Content
- Petar, Žutinić; Marija, Gligora Udovič; Koraljka, Kralj Borojević; Anđelka, Plenković-Moraj; Judit, Padisák
- Hydrobiologia 2014 v.740 no.1 pp. 147-166
- Synedra, etc ; Cryptomonas; Cyclotella; Dinobryon; Fragilaria; Stephanodiscus; aquatic ecosystems; biomass; environmental factors; lakes; national parks; phytoplankton; statistical analysis; ulna; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Morpho-functional classifications of phytoplankton are increasingly used in ecological studies of different aquatic ecosystems. The aim was to compare three different classifications: (a) functional groups (FG); (b) morpho-functional groups (MFG); and (c) morphologically based functional groups (MBFG), and to detect how well can the biomass of phytoplankton groups based on different classification ...
- Gligora, Marija; Plenković-Moraj, Anđelka; Kralj, Koraljka; Grigorszky, István; Peroš-Pucar, Danijela
- Hydrobiologia 2007 v.584 no.1 pp. 337-346
- Synedra, etc ; Cosmarium; autumn; biomass; environmental factors; lakes; nitrogen; phosphorus; phytoplankton; seasonal variation; species diversity; summer; winter; Croatia; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The shallow Lake Vrana was studied over a 1-year period, special attention being paid to the phytoplankton. Phytoplankton was investigated monthly with respect to temporal variability of selected environmental factors. The regular annual development observed was in species contribution to total biomass rather than in seasonal changes in species composition. The assemblage was dominated by Cosmariu ...