Jump to Main Content
- Xing, Bing; Liu, Zhongfang; Liu, Guodong; Zhang, Jing
- Hydrological processes 2015 v.29 no.14 pp. 3065-3073
- chlorides; groundwater; hydrograph; ice; mixing; monitoring; oxygen; runoff; snow; snowmelt; stable isotopes; stream flow; tracer techniques; watersheds; China
- ... Monitoring of stable water isotopes (δ¹⁸O and δ²H) at the watershed scales can improve our understanding of complex hydrology and hydroclimatology of the watershed, especially in remote regions. Previous studies that used tracers for hydrograph separation are largely based on end‐member mixing approach (EMMA), but one drawback of this approach is that at least two independent tracers are required ...
- Dupas, Rémi; Gascuel‐Odoux, Chantal; Gilliet, Nicolas; Grimaldi, Catherine; Gruau, Gérard
- Hydrological processes 2015 v.29 no.14 pp. 3162-3178
- floods; groundwater; highlands; hysteresis; models; overland flow; phosphorus; seasonal variation; sediments; soil horizons; spring; storms; stream channels; subsurface flow; watersheds; wetland soils; wetlands
- ... This paper investigates particulate phosphorus (PP) and soluble reactive phosphorus (SRP) concentrations at the outlet of a small (5 km²) intensively farmed catchment to identify seasonal variability of sources and transport pathways for these two phosphorus forms. The shape and direction of discharge‐concentration hystereses during floods were related to the hydrological conditions in the catchme ...