Jump to Main Content
- Li, Zhao‐Liang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Hydrological processes 2017 v.31 no.6 pp. 1398-1407
- algorithms; data collection; energy flow; land use; remote sensing; soil water; time series analysis; Spain
- ... Surface soil moisture (SSM) is a critical variable for understanding water and energy flux between the atmosphere and the Earth's surface. An easy to apply algorithm for deriving SSM time series that primarily uses temporal parameters derived from simulated and in situ datasets has recently been reported. This algorithm must be assessed for different biophysical and atmospheric conditions by using ...
- Li, Zhao‐Liang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Hydrological processes 2012 v.26 no.15 pp. 2283-2293
- eddy covariance; evapotranspiration; energy; soil temperature; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; models; soil water; surface temperature; remote sensing; heat transfer; algorithms; vegetation; satellites
- ... Estimation of evapotranspiration (ET) is of great significance in modeling the water and energy interactions between land and atmosphere. Negative correlation of surface temperature (Ts) versus vegetation index (VI) from remote sensing data provides diagnosis on the spatial pattern of surface soil moisture and ET. This study further examined the applicability of Ts–VI triangle method with a newly ...