Jump to Main Content
- Parajka, Juraj, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Hydrological sciences journal 2018 v.63 no.4 pp. 493-512
- algorithms; floods; watersheds; Europe
- ... This study analyses the differences in significant trends in magnitude and frequency of floods detected in annual maximum flood (AMF) and peak over threshold (POT) flood peak series, for the period 1965–2005. Flood peaks are identified from European daily discharge data using a baseflow-based algorithm and significant trends in the AMF series are compared with those in the POT series, derived for ...
- Parajka, Juraj, et al. Show all 21 Authors
- Hydrological sciences journal 2018 v.63 no.8 pp. 1113-1117
- hydrology; journals; research methods; Austria
- ... Editors of several journals in the field of hydrology met during the General Assembly of the European Geosciences Union—EGU in Vienna in April 2017. This event was a follow-up of similar meetings held in 2013 and 2015. These meetings enable the group of editors to review the current status of the journals and the publication process, and to share thoughts on future strategies. Journals were repres ...