Jump to Main Content
- Matijosaitiene, Irina; Zhao, Peng; Jaume, Sylvain; Gilkey Jr, Joseph W.
- ISPRS international journal of geo-information 2018 v.8 no.1
- police, etc ; Geographical Locations; artificial intelligence; crime; data collection; databases; land use; models; prediction; regression analysis; time series analysis; urban areas; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Predicting the exact urban places where crime is most likely to occur is one of the greatest interests for Police Departments. Therefore, the goal of the research presented in this paper is to identify specific urban areas where a crime could happen in Manhattan, NY for every hour of a day. The outputs from this research are the following: (i) predicted land uses that generates the top three most ...
- Ma, Chunyong; Zhang, Yu; Wang, Anni; Wang, Yuan; Chen, Ge
- ISPRS international journal of geo-information 2018 v.7 no.1
- police, etc ; computer simulation; data collection; statistical models; traffic; urban areas; volunteers; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Intelligent recognition of traffic police command gestures increases authenticity and interactivity in virtual urban scenes. To actualize real-time traffic gesture recognition, a novel spatiotemporal convolution neural network (ST-CNN) model is presented. We utilized Kinect 2.0 to construct a traffic police command gesture skeleton (TPCGS) dataset collected from 10 volunteers. Subsequently, convol ...