Jump to Main Content
- Rodríguez-Alvarez, Lleretny; Manriquez, Jose; Velasquez, Alejandra; Castro, Fidel Ovidio
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2013 v.49 no.9 pp. 657-667
- cattle; epigenetics; gene expression; genes; oocytes; prognosis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; somatic cells; stem cells
- ... Nuclear transfer (NT) is associated with epigenetic reprogramming of donor cells. Expression of certain genes in these cells might facilitate their expression in the NT embryo. This research was aimed to investigate the effect of constitutive expression of OCT4 in bovine somatic cells used for NT on the developmental potential of derived cloned embryos as well as in the expression of pluripotency ...
- Xu, Chuanliang; Xu, Weidong; Ren, Shancheng; Wu, Chengyao; Wang, Fubo; Lu, Ji; Sun, Yi; Shen, Jian; Wei, Min; Zhang, Zhengsheng; Gao, Xu; Sun, Yinghao
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2013 v.49 no.9 pp. 668-678
- Chinese people; genes; humans; immunohistochemistry; karyotyping; metastasis; mice; patients; urinary bladder neoplasms
- ... Muscle-invasive bladder cancer is prone to metastasis without a standard organ preference. The current cell lines used to study bladder cancer have primarily been derived from individuals in Western populations, and no human bladder cancer cell line has been established from the Chinese population. A bladder cancer cell line was derived from a female Chinese patient with muscle-invasive bladder ca ...