Jump to Main Content
- Parisuthiman, Duenpim; Singhatanadgit, Weerachai; Dechatiwongse, Thaweephol; Koontongkaew, Sitthichai
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2009 v.45 no.3-4 pp. 194-200
- Cissus; alkaline phosphatase; biomineralization; ethanol; gene expression; genes; messenger RNA; mice; mitogen-activated protein kinase; osteoblasts
- ... Cissus quadrangularis Linn. has been implicated as therapeutic agent for enhancing bone healing. Though its osteogenic activity has been suggested, the underlying mechanism still remains unclear. In the present study, the effects of ethanol extract of C. quadrangularis (CQ-E) on osteoblast differentiation and function were analyzed using murine osteoblastic cells. The results indicated that mRNA e ...
- Xing, J. G.; El-Sweisi, W.; Lee, L. E. J.; Collodi, P.; Seymour, C.; Mothersill, C.; Bols, N. C.
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2009 v.45 no.3-4 pp. 163-174
- Danio rerio; Oncorhynchus mykiss; alkaline phosphatase; aneuploidy; coculture; fetal bovine serum; gamma radiation; growth arrest; karyotyping; room temperature; senescence; spleen
- ... A zebrafish spleen cell line, ZSSJ, was developed and its growth arrest by gamma radiation determined and its capacity to stimulate the proliferation of the zebrafish blastula cell line, ZEB2J, measured. ZSSJ was initiated by explant outgrowth, grew adherent with mainly an epithelial-like morphology, and stained strongly for alkaline phosphatase. ZSSJ was not only grown in L-15 with 15% fetal bovi ...
- PubMed Central: