Jump to Main Content
- Tzirakis, Fragkiskos; Karakatsani, Eirini; Kontogeorgis, Georgios
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.43 pp. 11371-11382
- ethane, etc ; carbon dioxide; dewpoint; engineering; equations; ethylene glycol; heptane; hydrogen sulfide; methane; models; natural gas; octane; propane; temperature; water content; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Dew point specifications are of high interest in the natural gas industry. The CPA equation of state (EoS) was previously validated against both water content and phase equilibrium data. Moreover, solid model parameters were estimated for four natural gas main components (methane, ethane, propane, and carbon dioxide). In this study we have extended the use of CPA EoS to perform equilibrium tempera ...
- Langé, Stefano; Pellegrini, Laura
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.28 pp. 7742-7767
- ethane, etc ; butanes; carbon dioxide; commercialization; dewpoint; distillation; energy; energy requirements; engineering; gases; hydrogen sulfide; methane; natural gas; propane; purification methods; sales; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The global natural gas demand is expected to rise continuously over the next decades, compelling industries to study and develop new natural gas purification processes, such as those using low-temperature, in order to allow the profitable exploitation of low-quality gas reserves (with high contents of CO₂ and/or H₂S) that up to some years ago were not considered suitable for their commercializatio ...