Jump to Main Content
- Yu, Jieping; Wang, San-Jang; Huang, Kejin; Yuan, Yang; Chen, Haisheng; Shi, Li
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015 v.54 no.10 pp. 2709-2723
- heat recovery, etc ; acetone; aniline; boiling point; dimethyl sulfoxide; distillation; economics; engineering; methanol; steam; temperature profiles; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... In spite of the fact that using extractive dividing-wall columns (EDWCs) lead to a considerably reduced reboiler heat duty in comparison with conventional extractive distillation column (CEDC) flowsheets, the involvement of a heavy entrainer frequently requires a relatively high-pressure steam for process heating and incurs consequently adverse steady-state economics. To address the potential defi ...
- Wu, Wei; Zhou, Ya-Yan; Chiu, Yi-Shun
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015 v.54 no.7 pp. 2129-2135
- heat recovery, etc ; algorithms; engineering; fuels; heat flow; hydrogen production; methanol; wastes; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... To develop a compact and portable fuel processor, two types of stand-alone methanol fuel processor using a combination of an autothermal methanol reformer, a high-temperature water–gas shift reactor, and an internal burner are presented. On the basis of different waste heat recovery schemes, designs 1 and 2, a flexible waste heat recovery design (design 2) by utilizing the split waste heat flow is ...