Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Hui; Leonard, Samantha L; Hu, Yun Hang
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2012 v.51 no.32 pp. 10613-10620
- composite materials; electron transfer; engineering; films (materials); graphene; graphene oxide; photovoltaic cells; solar radiation; titanium dioxide
- ... In this paper, a simple approach without a prereduction of graphene oxide was exploited to prepare a graphene-doped TiO₂ film for dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). The performance measurement of the DSSCs showed that the incorporation of graphene could increase the short-circuit current density and power conversion efficiency by 52.4 and 55.3%, respectively. Furthermore, it was demonstrated that ...
- Knachel, Howard C.; Benin, Vladimir; Barklay, Chadwick
D.; Birkbeck, Janine
C.; Faubion, Billy D.; Moddeman, William E.
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2012 v.51 no.32 pp. 10525-10534
- enthalpy; entropy; ethers; fluorides; isopropyl alcohol; liquids; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; reaction mechanisms; specific ion electrodes; temperature; vapors
- ... The reaction of an isomeric mixture of the methyl perfluoroalkyl ether, C₄F₉OCH₃ (Novec-7100), in the presence of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and/or water has been studied by measuring the rate of product formation using an ion-selective electrode (ISE) for fluoride ion, Karl Fisher coulometric titrations for water, and ¹H and ¹⁹F NMR spectroscopy for product identification and rate studies. The resul ...