Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Chao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015 v.54 no.36 pp. 8883-8892
- activation energy; carbon dioxide; chemical reactions; dolomite; engineering; equations; furnaces; heat; industry; kinetics; magnesium; models; reaction kinetics; temperature
- ... In this paper, a new efficient one-step technical method was first developed for the production of magnesium in the industry. The one-step method could combine the two processes of dolomite decomposition and magnesium reduction in the magnesium reduction retort. Thus, the high-temperature carbon dioxide produced by the dolomite decomposition process could be collected in a timely manner instead of ...
- Wang, Chao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2014 v.53 no.32 pp. 12744-12752
- X-ray diffraction; activation energy; carbon dioxide; engineering; microstructure; models; potassium carbonate; scanning electron microscopy; sorbents; sorption; temperature; thermogravimetry; zirconium oxide
- ... In this study, the Li₂ZrO₃ based sorbents with different compositions were synthesized by the solid-state reaction method from the mixtures of Li₂CO₃, K₂CO₃ and ZrO₂. CO₂ sorption properties of Li₂ZrO₃ based sorbents were investigated by analyzing the phases and microstructure changes with the help of thermogravimetric analysis, X-ray diffraction and scanning electron microscopy. The thermodynamic ...