Jump to Main Content
- Henninger, Stefan K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.17 pp. 4942-4947
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; binding agents; coatings; engineering; mechanical properties; nitrogen; permeability; porosity; silicone; temperature; thermal stability; water vapor; zeolites
- ... Zeolite coatings allow for process intensification in various fields. In the zeolite coating process, silicone polymers are well suited as binding agents due to their unique and outstanding properties like thermal stability and water vapor permeability. In this work, selected silicone binders were used to prepare zeolite coatings which were characterized subsequently for their thermal and mechanic ...
- Henninger, Stefan K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.51 pp. 13094-13101
- adsorbents; adsorption; coatings; coordination polymers; crystallization; engineering; heat; industrial applications; methanol; temperature
- ... Adsorption-driven heat transformation has been reported as one of the most promising areas to bring metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) into industrial application. The vast majority of evaluated systems apply water as the working fluid. Since the use of water comes with many drawbacks, short-chained alcohols have been proposed as an alternative working fluid. In this contribution, the working flow fr ...