Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Jinqiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015 v.54 no.14 pp. 3602-3610
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; butanes; catalysts; catalytic activity; dehydrogenation; engineering; nitrogen; oxygen; porous media; surface area; temperature; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy; vanadium
- ... Vanadium-containing titanosilicates and V-containing SBA-15 catalysts for oxidative dehydrogenation (ODH) of n-butane at lower temperatures and with lower vanadia contents were contrastively studied. The catalysts were investigated by various techniques, namely, N₂ adsorption–desorption, SAXS, TEM, FT-IR, XRD, XRF, H₂-TPR, O₂-TPD, and XPS, in relation to their performance for the ODH of n-butane. ...
- Jiang, Jinqiang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2014 v.53 no.49 pp. 19077-19086
- X-ray diffraction; acetic acid; alanine; ammonium hydroxide; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; fuels; lysine; methane; nickel; nitrates; nitrogen; proline; serine; silica; temperature; texture; threonine; transmission electron microscopy; valine
- ... A series of Ni–SiO₂ catalysts was synthesized by the complex-decomposition method using different amino acids as complexing agents and fuels and nickel nitrate and tetraethoxysilane as precursors of Ni and SiO₂, respectively. For comparison, ammonium hydroxide and acetic acid were also used as complexing agents and fuels. Characterization by XRD, TEM, and N₂ adsorption–desorption at low temperatur ...