Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Tingyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2016 v.55 no.48 pp. 12341-12349
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; activated carbon; ammonia; desorption; engineering; gases; graphene; moieties; nitric oxide; physicochemical properties; sulfates; sulfur dioxide; temperature
- ... In the selective catalytic reduction (SCR) of NO with NH₃ over activated carbon (AC), deactivation occurs over time in the presence of SO₂. This work distinguishes the multiple roles of SO₂ in the gas phase versus the solid deposition product and clarifies the effects of the physicochemical properties of AC on NO conversion. The deposition products were detected using temperature-programmed desorp ...
- Zhu, Tingyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015 v.54 no.1 pp. 146-152
- adsorption; catalysts; engineering; flue gas; hydrochloric acid; intermediate product; iron; mercuric chloride; mercury; nitrates; nitric oxide; oxidation; oxygen; sulfur dioxide; temperature
- ... HZSM-5-supported Fe was synthesized through an impregnation method, and its efficiency during mercury oxidation in a simulated flue gas was determined. The Fe/HZSM-5 was highly active for Hg⁰ oxidation. In this study, 3% Fe/HZSM-5 was the optimal catalyst within the temperature range of a selective catalytic reduction reaction. Two Hg-containing products are produced in the presence of HCl and O₂. ...