Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Yunlan; Sun, Rong; Zhu, Baozhong; Wu, Yuxin; Wang, Qichang; Han, Weikang
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2018 v.57 no.1 pp. 129-138
- X-ray diffraction; air; aluminum; aluminum oxide; carbon dioxide; combustion; oxygen; process design; quartz; scanning electron microscopy; temperature
- ... The flame propagation of nanoaluminum cloud in different atmospheres such as CO₂, air, and O₂ was experimentally studied in a transparent quartz tube. Measurements of the flame length, height, propagation velocity, and temperature indicate that these parameters undergo regular changes in different atmospheres. The maximum measured temperature in CO₂ was lower than that in air. On the basis of thes ...
- Liu, Xiangbao; Cao, Bing; Li, Pei
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2018 v.57 no.1 pp. 329-338
- carbon dioxide; coagulation; coatings; methane; nitrogen; oxygen; process design; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; silicone; spinning; temperature
- ... In this study, we demonstrated that poly(ether sulfone) (PES) hollow fiber membranes with almost defect-free surfaces could be prepared at low PES concentrations if the hollow fibers were spun at low temperatures by dry-jet wet spinning. A series of hollow fiber membranes were spun at different coagulation batch temperatures (Tc) and dope solution temperatures (Td). Effects of Tc and Td on the mem ...