Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2018 v.57 no.42 pp. 13952-13961
- calcite; calcium carbonate; carbon; corrosion; dielectric spectroscopy; electrochemistry; iron; microwave radiation; molecular dynamics; polyethyleneimine; raw materials; steel; sulfonic acid
- ... A novel hyperbranched scale and corrosion inhibitor (CHPEI-AMPS) was designed by hyperbranched polyethylenimine (HPEI) and 2-acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid (AMPS) as raw materials and rapidly synthesized by microwave radiation. The material performances such as scale inhibition for calcium carbonate and corrosion inhibition for carbon steel were investigated by static test and polarizati ...
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2017 v.56 no.7 pp. 1723-1730
- Pseudomonas; denitrification; gas chromatography; groundwater; iron; manganese; nitrates; nitrogen; pH; process design; temperature
- ... In this study, mixed electron donors of Mn(II) and Fe(II) were tested for their effects on autotrophic denitrification. The denitrification performance based on various Mn(II)/Fe(II) molar ratios was assessed via batch experiments conducted under different conditions of temperature, pH, and electron donor/electron acceptor molar ratios. Complete nitrate removal was found at high Mn(II)/Fe(II) mola ...