Jump to Main Content
- Sato, Takafumi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2018 v.57 no.22 pp. 7624-7632
- antioxidant activity; antioxidants; caffeine; chlorogenic acid; coffee beans; color; foods; glycosides; hydrolysis; melanoidins; phenolic compounds; process design; temperature
- ... Separation of antioxidant compounds (caffeoylquinic acids (CQAs), phenolics, melanoidin, and caffeine) from green coffee beans with hydrothermal extraction and decomposition kinetics of 3-o-caffeoylquinic acid (3-CQA) are reported. Antioxidant capacity (AOC) of the extracts increased as extraction temperature was increased up to 410 K and then it decreased up to extraction temperatures of 500 K. A ...
- Sato, Takafumi, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2017 v.56 no.31 pp. 8815-8822
- carbon; carbon dioxide; catalysts; energy conversion; hydrogen; methane; process design; reaction mechanisms; steam; temperature
- ... Green, efficient, and economic energy conversion from methane steam reforming requires understanding the reaction mechanism and intensification of reactor design to better convert energy at plant scale. On this research, a Ru catalytic wall reactor was prepared to conduct kinetic measurements of the methane steam reforming at low temperatures from 573 to 723 K, and then a microkinetic framework in ...