Jump to Main Content
- Hu, Min; Hu, Zhaojun; Du, Lianduo; Du, Juan; Luo, Qiushui; Xiong, Jianhua
- Industrial crops and products 2019 v.137 pp. 98-104
- culture media, etc ; Lonicera japonica; bioactive properties; buds; callus; cell suspension culture; chlorogenic acid; naphthaleneacetic acid; physical fitness; secondary metabolites; stems; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Lonicera japonica Thunb, as a species of honeysuckle native to Asia (including China, Korea, and Japan), is often used for physical fitness due to its extensive biological activity and pharmaceutical properties. The goal of this work was to establish the cell suspension culture of L. japonica as well as to identify and quantify its major secondary metabolites. After sterilized, L. japonica buds, t ...
- Konar, Saptarshi; Adhikari, Sinchan; Karmakar, Joydeep; Ray, Anirban; Bandyopadhyay, Tapas Kumar
- Industrial crops and products 2019 v.135 pp. 321-329
- culture media, etc ; 2,4-D; DNA; Hibiscus sabdariffa; callus; explants; genetic polymorphism; kinetin; microsatellite repeats; naphthaleneacetic acid; organogenesis; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; shoots; somaclonal variation; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The efficacy of an organogenesis based regeneration protocol and the occurrence of somaclonal variation has been studied up-to eighth subculture of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. var. HS4288. Initially, the induction of organogenic calli from 83.33% root explants was standardized in 2.26 μM 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2, 4-D) and 4.65 μM kinetin (KIN) supplemented Driver-Kuniyuki Walnut (DKW) basal m ...